Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Those Annoying Xbox 360 3 Red Lights

The point is that my Xbox 360 videogame console has brought me many hours of pleasure and entertainment. With a large range of games that appeal to some of my interests, it can make me glued my TV for hours. It is not rare for me to keep the AOS through the night because "I wanted to play just one game."

On the other hand, I was very disappointed with Microsoft, AOS services and straw that broke the camel, AOS is the time again I got the Xbox 360 3 red lights not working.

If you haven, AOT hear it, the Xbox 360 3 red light damage, also known as the "red ring of death," is a problem that prevents your Xbox 360 hardware. That, AOS so called because 3 of the 4 lights flash around the green start button is not red.

I still have a valid insurance at the time, so I've just sent me to Microsoft's Xbox 360. After 3 weeks of the last seemingly forever, finally I get it back and get back to playing again.

The problem is that only 2 months after that, I got the Xbox 360 3 red lights do not work anymore. It's very frustrating to have the same problem that should have been corrected. I sent me to Microsoft's Xbox 360 and I got it back after 3 weeks.

When I have a problem anymore just a few months later, I decided to call Microsoft and ask them why they didn, AOT repair my console right. The answer I get is "trying to not play DVDs."

At that moment I decided to do something about it. I have to spend time and money, but I talked to technicians and work with them so to learn how to solve the problem.

I was surprised at how little it takes to sell the Xbox 360 3 red lights. I'm a little scared at first because I was studying business administration at the school and has no experience in electronics. But I managed to learn how to solve them, and make general repairs and maintenance.

Now you can learn, too, without spending your time in the workshop. Just get the Xbox 360 repair guide that I put together with all the information I learned.

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments:

Post a Comment